Drifter 2022, The 2022 Cabrinha Drifter is a very stable kite that flies extremely intuitively and is also very fast and predictable. When you combine this with the unprecedented drift capacity, pivoting loops, the predictable sheet and go power delivery, fast relaunch and the minimal pull you experience when you send the kite quickly through the wind window, you quickly get a better Take a look at why the Cabrinha Drifter has become a true icon over the years.
However, the 2022 Cabrinha Drifter goes one step further to please the seasoned wave riders! For example, in addition to the two adjustment options on the wingtip to adjust the steering speed and bar pressure, you also have two adjustment options for the bridle. For example, you can trim the Drifter for onshore and offshore wind with the ”onshore setting” or ”offshore setting”
The 2022 Cabrinha Drifter comes new out of the bag on the ”onshore setting”. When you enter the water with this setting, the kite is a bit deeper in the wind window, which means you tap directly into the maximum stability and drift capacity that the Drifter has to offer.
When you choose the “off shore setting”, the Drifter flies a little more on the edge of the wind window, making it even easier to get upwind. In addition, the kite has a bit more lift with this setting, which makes using your strapless freestyle trick or your first jump just that little bit easier!
All elements of this success formula mean that the 2022 Cabrinha Drifter has flying characteristics that are also extremely suitable for novice kite surfers.
In addition, with its flight characteristics, the 2022 Drifter not only excels in wave riding, but also holds its own in the other disciplines. So whether you enter the water with your twintip, hydrofoil, wave board or strapless freestyle board, the drifter guarantees a satisfied feeling and a big grin on your face when you get out of the water!
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure profile panels for efficient aerodynamics
- Slackline drift for down-the-line surfing
- Light bar pressure with direct and responsive steering
- Great pop for strapless freestyle tricks
- Onshore and offshore conditions settings
- Fast power and depower response
Click here for all our Cabrinha Kites!
There are no reviews yet.