Fx 2021, The Cabrinha FX 2021 kite is specially designed for riders who mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love big jumps and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline, it is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked up and disconnected. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and slack when unhooked and the ability to boost a huge hooked kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
- Heavy duty closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability and improved handling characteristics
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three leading edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kite loops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower